Septodont R.T.R Cones
- A bone grafting material for the replacement of bone following a tooth extraction, sinus lift procedures and for intrabony defects.
- Made from ÃŸ-tricalcium phosphate granules
- Sterile and gradually resorbable bone substitute.
- Releases calcium and phosphate ions that promote bone growth.
- Osteoconductive micro and macroporous composition that encourages dense new bone growth.
- Helps renew bone integrity within 3-6 months
- Cones: 20 x 30mm Absorbable Collagen Membrane
- Syringes: Curved Syringe: 0.8cc of Î²-tricalcium phosphate granules in a sterile syringe